Join us for Velocity’s Hiring Event Oct 10.
Apply & Interview on the spot!
We are looking to fill several Call Center Agent positions. These positions are full-time and fully remote.
The first 2-weeks of training will be onsite, but you’ll work remotely after that. During your training, you’ll get hands-on experience troubleshooting and running diagnostics to fix a wide variety of customer issues.
Call Center Agent – Full-time Remote Positions
Our Call Service Agents help maintain our reputation for superior service. Velocity wouldn’t be able to stand tall without people like you and what you can bring to the table. As a company, we welcome a diverse workforce; we understand that your life experience gives you a unique perspective on our workplace challenges, and we value your input on finding solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promptly and professionally answer incoming customer calls
- Create or update service tickets for every call received
- Walk customer through diagnostic checklists to pin-point device problems
- Over the phone, provide easy-to-implement solutions to our customers
- Understand when to escalate customer call to field technicians for on-site repairs
- Have excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Your technical skills are reliable enough to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions over the phone in real-time.
- Having attention to detail will be vital for this role.
- You’ll need to keep track of processes, notes, tickets, and tasks as you work through solutions for our customers.
- You need to communicate your working device knowledge to our customers clearly and calmly.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and able to run several tasks on multiple monitors at your workstation.
Who we are: We are an energetic bunch — eager to succeed and have lots of company pride. We promote a collaborative work environment that prioritizes strengthening relationships with our customers and team members to achieve our goals.
As a growing technology solutions and services company, every team member at Velocity has the opportunity to make an impact as we challenge ourselves to provide the best technology and customer experiences in the business. We’re excited about what we do, why we do it, and who we do it for.
What we do: We build customized solutions that offload the burden of IT administration while saving you time, cutting costs, and elevating our customers’ multi-location enterprises.